Monday, July 23, 2018

Okay, so I'm going to try something new.  In an effort to be a better writer, I am going to be a writer.  By that I mean, I am going to write more but not necessarily on the topic my books are on.  (Yes, I know, I ended the sentence with a preposition but COME ON in reality most people do.  It's the way people speak and that's one of the things I've been told to do, to write the way I speak.)

Anyway, I will endeavor to write everyday on whatever comes to mind.  I am going to use contractions, even though that is a NO NO in books (which is STUPID, in my opinion) and just for kicks I might even write in text talk ( u know ) lol.

More to come later.

1 comment:

  1. Use all the contractions you want, especially in your dialog! It just reads much more naturally.

    ReplyDelete